Our Easy Peasy Vegan Whipped Cream is made in just 5 minutes, so easy, and absolutely delicious! We promise you won’t miss the ones made with dairy at all!
Enjoy it along with any of our Vegan Pancakes Recipes!
If you liked this recipe for Easy Peasy Delicious Vegan Whipped Cream, check out our Dreamy Vegan Whipped Cream. You’ll love it!
You can find this recipe and many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Easy Peasy Vegan Whipped Cream
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 400 ml full-fat coconut milk, canned, refrigerated overnight
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Refrigerate a can of 400 ml of full-fat coconut milk for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
- Place a metal mixing bowl and the beaters in the refrigerator or freezer for 1 hour before making the whipped cream.
- Open the can of coconut milk, taking care not to shake it. Scoop the coconut cream solids into the cold mixing bowl. Reserve the remaining liquid for another use. DO NOT add any of the liquids to the mixing bowl.
- Add the icing sugar to the mix.
- Beat the coconut cream and icing sugar using an electric mixer with chilled beaters on medium speed; turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract; beat 1 more minute. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Use a piping bag to serve the whipped cream and enjoy!
- Do not use light coconut milk – it won’t whip.
- Store in the refrigerator, in a sealed container, for up to 2 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.