Eating chia puddings is our favourite way to start a new day. It’s like eating a dessert but so healthy that it’s suitable for breakfast! It’s the perfect excuse to wake up early if you have these Vegan Raspberry Chia Pudding goodies in the fridge waiting for you. The best part is, because all the work was done the day before, you just need to open the fridge and start eating!
How cute are they!
Did you know that one tablespoon of these tiny chia seeds have more calcium than a glass of cow’s milk, more antioxidants than blueberries and more omega-3 than salmon? They are so healthy, eat them!
If you liked this recipe for Morning Dream Overnight Vegan Raspberry Chia Pudding, check out our Overnight Oat + Chia Pudding for Breakfast. You’ll love it!
And… in case you missed it, we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store (currently ON SALE!), and our Etsy Shop (also on sale there!).
Our new cookbook has a whole chapter dedicated to “BEVERAGES” and another whole chapter dedicated to “DRINKS O’CLOCK”.
The “BEVERAGES” chapter includes:
- BREKKIE MILKSHAKE (Raw-Vegan Breakfast Milkshake)
- LIQUID APPLE PIE
- KALE LEMONADE SMOOTHIE
- PURPLE SMOOTHIE
- NOTELLA SMOOTHIE
- DALGONA COFFEE
- CHAI CONCENTRATE: SWEET OR SPICY
- HIBISCUS TEA
The “DRINKS O’CLOCK” chapter includes:
- LEMON CHAMPAGNE SORBET
- LEMON DELIGHT
- JELLY WATERMELON SHOTS
- HIBISCUSPOLITAN COCKTAILS
- IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR
- IRISH PUMPKIN SPICED LIQUEUR
- WHITE RUSSIAN
- WHISKEY SOUR
Morning Dream Overnight Vegan Raspberry Chia Pudding
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- In a high-speed blender, combine the can of coconut milk, raspberries, cashews, lime juice, and agave syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds but don’t blend them, just combine them by hand.
- Pour the contents of the blender into jars/glasses and cover with lids or cling film.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, add your favourite toppings like dairy-free chocolate chips, coconut flakes, raspberry sauce, or vegan whipped cream.
- Enjoy your yummy breakfast!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.