Our Amazing Classic Vegan Whipped Cream takes a bit longer to make than our Easy Peasy Delicious Vegan Whipped Cream, but you will be amazed by this whipped cream’s amazing consistency. It makes the creamiest vegan whipped cream you will ever find. Perfect for frosting cakes, cupcakes, anything! And so delicious! Also perfect to eat on its own! So so yummy!!
Give it a try because it’s so freaking amazing!
This deliciousness is made with full-fat coconut milk, cashews, agar-agar, vanilla and raspberries if desired.
If making a pie, we recommend you make double the recipe so you have enough cream for the filling and for the topping. If it’s a cake you’re baking, we recommend tripling the recipe so you have more than enough cream.
You can find this recipe and many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Amazing Classic Vegan Whipped Cream – So Creamy
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- Combine the coconut milk, agar powder and raw sugar in a saucepan and stir vigorously. Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce to a simmer, maintaining it for 15 minutes. Don't let the heat be too high or the coconut milk will boil over.
- Pour the mixture into a metal bowl and freeze for around 50 minutes, uncovered.
- Transfer the mixture into a high-speed blender. Add the cashews and the vanilla extract to it. Blend until very smooth.
- Transfer back to the metal bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours before using it.
- If you are making raspberry whipped cream, using an electric hand mixer, mix the already chilled cream with the thawed raspberries. Whip until the cream is smooth and has a pink colour.
- Whip the cream before serving or directly pipe it on top of cakes, cupcakes, pies, etc. using a piping bag. You can also use the cream as a pie/cake filling.
- Store it in the refrigerator for up to seven days. Enjoy, it's absolutely delicious!
- Store in the refrigerator, in a sealed container, for up to 3 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.