So easy yet so delicious Autumn Vegan Chocolate Pie that you won’t be able to stop eating! No one could ever guess it’s dairy-free and vegan! Luscious chocolate filling that is silky smooth, so so rich and chocolatey and an absolutely delightful buttery crust. Topped with raspberries and our Amazing Classic Vegan Whipped Cream. This is the yummiest chocolate pie you’ll have!
It’s perfect for a chilly day along with a warm café au lait. Enjoy!
If you can’t or won’t eat gluten, we’ve got you too, because we have an amazing gluten-free crust recipe that you’ll love!
If you liked our Vegan Chocolate Pie, you need to check out our Luscious Vegan Forest Fruit Pie and the rest of our Desserts & Sweets. You’ll love them all!
You can find many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Autumn Vegan Chocolate Pie (w/ GF Option)
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, solid
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 200 g vegan chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk, canned
- 6 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1 medium banana, ripe
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Raw sugar, if needed, to taste
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp xanthan gum
- In a food processor, combine the whole-wheat pastry flour, all-purpose flour, raw sugar, sea salt, and process until well combined.
- Add the solid refined coconut oil and the canola oil, the water, pure vanilla extract, and vinegar, and process until you see the dough coming together.
- Place the dough onto a floured working surface and shape it, using a rolling pin, until you have a round shape with a diameter of around 9.4-inch / 24cm.
- Place the dough on a pie plate.
- Pierce the dough with a fork to prevent air pockets.
- Freeze it uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Bake the dough at 175°C / 347°F for 35-45 minutes or until fragrant and golden.
- Let cool completely before adding the filling.
- Grease a 9.4-inch / 24cm tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Preheat the oven to 338ºF/170ºC.
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, oat flour, coconut oil, dates, salt, and vanilla. Process until the mixture is moist and sticky.
- Press the crust mixture firmly into the previously greased tart pan.
- Pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork to prevent air pockets.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before adding the filling.
- Using a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate, coconut milk, and coconut oil.
- In a food processor, process the mixture with the banana, raw cacao powder, raw sugar, vanilla, salt, and xantham gum. Process until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture on top of the pie crust already cooled.
- Chill in the refrigerator for around 3 hours before consuming.
- Serve with our Amazing Classic Vegan Whipped Cream. Enjoy, it's delicious!
- Store in the refrigerator, tightly covered with cling film, for up to 4 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.