The star ingredients of this Luscious Vegan Forest Fruit Pie are delicious and healthy berries. So mouthwatering, gorgeous pink, and deliciously fresh. The crust is flakey and buttery, while the raspberry cream filling is incredibly delicious and made with natural ingredients. You need to try this pie, you’re going to love it!!
If you can’t or won’t eat gluten, we’ve got you too, because we have an amazing gluten-free crust recipe that you’ll love!
If you liked this recipe for Luscious Vegan Forest Fruit Pie, check out our Autumn Vegan Chocolate Pie and the rest of our Desserts & Sweets. You’ll love them all!
You can find many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Luscious Vegan Forest Fruit Pie w/ GF Option
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, solid
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 400 ml full-fat coconut milk, canned
- 1 1/4 tsp agar powder
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked overnight or boiled for 30 minutes
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- In a food processor, combine the whole-wheat pastry flour, all-purpose flour, raw sugar, and sea salt, and process until well combined.
- Add the solid coconut oil and the canola oil, the water, vanilla and vinegar, and process until you see the dough coming together.
- Place the dough onto a floured working surface and shape it, using a rolling pin, until you have a round shape with a diameter of around 9.4-inch / 24cm.
- Place the dough on a pie plate.
- Pierce the dough with a fork to prevent air pockets.
- Freeze it uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Bake the dough at 175°C / 347°F for 35-45 minutes or until fragrant and golden.
- Let cool completely before adding the filling.
- Grease a 9.4-inch / 24cm tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Preheat the oven to 338ºF/170ºC.
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, oat flour, coconut oil, dates, salt, and vanilla. Process until the mixture is moist and sticky.
- Press the crust mixture firmly into the previously greased tart pan.
- Pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork to prevent air pockets.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before adding the filling.
- Combine the coconut milk, agar powder, and raw sugar in a saucepan and stir vigorously. Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce to a simmer, maintaining it for 15 minutes. Don't let the heat be too high or the coconut milk will boil over.
- Pour the mixture into a metal bowl and freeze for around 50 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into the blender and add the cashews and the vanilla extract to it. Blend until very smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Using an electric hand mixer with beaters, mix the already chilled cream with the raspberries. Whip until the cream is smooth and has a pink colour.
- Place the raspberry cream on top of the already chilled pie crust.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Once the pie is chilled, place berries and some grated vegan dark chocolate on top. Enjoy, it's delicious!
- Store in the refrigerator, tightly covered with cling film, for up to 4 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.