Rich, buttery, tarragon-flavoured Exquisite Vegan Béarnaise Sauce is just so good. It was my wife’s favourite sauce before we went vegan. That’s why I knew it would be perfect to veganize it for her birthday dinner party. It combines amazingly with the Succulent Vegan Filet Mignon I made for her. It’s also amazing with our Vegan Seitan Steaks!
You couldn’t tell the difference between this one and the non-vegan one. Apart from the non involvement of any cruelty, of course! Everyone will love this insanely delicious sauce!
It’s also the perfect sauce for accompanying roast potatoes (check our Perfect roast potatoes with a crunch recipe).
If you liked our recipe, check out our Creamy Vegan Green Peppercorn Gravy, our Oil-Free and Healthy Vegan Béarnaise Sauce Entirely made of Whole Foods, and the rest of our Sauces & Dips.
If you liked this recipe for Exquisite Vegan Béarnaise Sauce, check out our Nut-Free Vegan Parmesan Cheese, our Vegan Buffalo Mozzarella, our Gluten-Free Vegan Mortadella, our Fluffy Homemade Vegan Bagels, our Vegan Mayonnaise (Plain & Spicy), our Oil-Free & Healthy Vegan Béarnaise Sauce, our Vegan Pink Sauce – Beetalicious, our Garlic Vegan Sauce, and our Vegan Pesto Sauce. And if you want to find some REALLY EPIC SAUCES AND DRESSINGS RECIPES, ALONG WITH OVER 150 OTHER RECIPES, check out our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here and here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store (currently ON SALE!), and our Etsy Shop (also on sale there!).
Easy Exquisite Vegan Béarnaise Sauce
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- In a saucepan, bring the water, vinegar and shallots to a boil. Let it reduce to half the volume.
- Pour the liquid into a bowl through a finely meshed sieve to separate the shallots from it. Ensure you have 1/4 of liquid, otherwise top up with more water. Add the tarragon to the liquid.
- Using a double boiler, melt the vegan butter.
- Now, using a high-speed blender, combine the butter and extra-firm silken tofu and blend until smooth. Add the liquid from the bowl, lemon juice, turmeric, salt, and white pepper, and blend again until combined.
- Pour into your sauce jug and garnish with chopped tarragon. Enjoy it with our Succulent Vegan Filet Mignon or our Vegan Seitan Steaks. You will love the combination!
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.