We are suckers for sun-dried tomatoes. So, for us, this Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Vegan Pasta is absolutely divine! Give it a try and tell us what you think.
BTW It’s oil-free ?
Doesn’t it look stunning?
If you liked this recipe, check out our Tomato & Vegan Cheese Pasta. It’s amazing!
Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Vegan Pasta
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 300 g whole wheat pasta, or bean pasta
- 150 g chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp frozen basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder, optional
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt, if needed (we find that the sun-dried tomatoes are already salty enough so don't add any more salt)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat mix the oat milk and the flour. Then add the nutritional yeast, tomato paste, frozen basil and the sun-dried tomatoes. Reduce heat and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth.
- Taste the sauce and add the ground black pepper, garlic powder or any more salt if needed.
- Coat the pasta with the sauce and heat if needed. Consume immediately. Enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.