Get ready for this refreshing Vegan Peanut Chocolate Milkshake that will blow your mind! Chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven. And if you add vanilla ice cream to the mix, then prepare yourself for an amazing drink, my friend!??????
If you liked this recipe, check out our Peanut Butter & Raspberry Vegan Milkshake with Coco Whip. It’s extremely delicious!
Vegan Peanut Choc Dream Milkshake
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 2 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water, optional
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter, unprocessed
- 1 cup dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice, optional
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Using a high-speed blender, combine the oat milk, crunchy peanut butter, vanilla ice cream, chocolate chips, coconut water and ice optionally. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blend in glasses or jars.
- If you do not have a high-speed blender, don’t add the ice to the machine or it could break. Just crush the ice manually and add it directly to the serving glasses before you pour the blend into them. It will taste just as good.
- Enjoy, it’s delicious!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.