We love lemon based desserts and this milkshake is so so refreshing! If you ever feel like you could use a pick-me-up, it’s the time to make this! Our Lemon Vegan Milkshake is made of fresh lemon juice, oat milk, dairy-free vanilla yoghurt and date syrup. We promise, you’re going to love it!
If you liked this recipe, check out our Pretty in Pink Vegan Milkshake. It’s delicious!
Lemon Cream Vegan Milkshake
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- Make sure to have the oat milk refrigerated.
- The next day, using a high-speed blender, blend oat milk, dairy-free vanilla yoghurt, date syrup, lemon juice and optionally bananas, until smooth.
- Optionally add some ice cubes and blend again. If you do not have a high-speed blender, don’t add the ice to it or the blender could break. Don’t add too much ice, just about 1/3 cup.
- Pour the blend into glasses/jars and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.