This Garlic Vegan Sauce sauce is perfectly creamy and delicious. The main secret is to roast the garlic instead of using it raw. Try it, it’s easy and totally worth it!
You can use it as the main sauce on this vegan pizza. Just spread the garlic cream on the dough and add the rest of your favourite ingredients. Delicious and unique!
If you liked this recipe, check out our Vegan Béarnaise Sauce – Oil-Free & Healthy – Made Entirely of Whole Foods. You’ll Love it!
Garlic Vegan Cream Sauce
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Using a knife, cut both garlic heads in half and place in mini porcelain ramekins or similar. Then using a basting brush, spread 1 tsp of olive oil on each garlic head. Season with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Place the ramekin on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Boil the cashews for around 10 minutes.
- When the garlic is done baking, using a high-speed blender, combine the garlic, cashews, water, lemon juice and extra black pepper and blend until smooth.
- Use the sauce as a dip, as a base on vegan pizza, as a vegan kebab sauce or combined with pasta, etc. Endless possibilities.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.