Our Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Tartlets are small super cute pastry tarts. We love them, they are the perfect sweet snack 🙂
So easy yet so delicious, no one could ever guess they are dairy-free and vegan! Luscious chocolate and peanut butter filling that is silky smooth, so so rich and chocolatey and an absolutely delightful buttery flaky crust. Topped with raspberry whipped cream, these are the yummiest Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Tartlets ever!
We already have a recipe for a chocolate pie, our Autumn Vegan Chocolate Pie, but we wanted to try a different way of making a chocolate filling, this time with peanut butter. We also wished to give tofu a try and let me tell you, it turned out amazing, so so creamy and dreamy! You need to make it yourself!
If you liked this recipe, check out our Raw-Vegan Lemon Cheesecake. It’s divine!
Tofulicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Tartlets
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
TARTLETS CHOCOLATE FILLING
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 270 g extra-firm tofu, cut into small pieces
- 360 g melted dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Using a food processor, combine the pastry whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, raw sugar, salt and process until combined.
- Add the solid coconut oil and the canola oil, the water, vanilla and vinegar and process until you see the dough coming together.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface and flatten it using a rolling pin.
- Place the dough in the tartlet pans.
- Pierce the dough with a fork to prevent air pockets.
- Freeze it uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Bake the dough at 175°C for 30-45 minutes or until ready.
- Let it cool before adding the filling.
TARTLETS CHOCOLATE FILLING
- Using a double boiler, melt the dairy-free chocolate chips.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, peanut butter, pieces of tofu and salt until smooth. Add the melted chocolate and blend again until all combined.
- Place the mixture on top of the tartlets’ crusts already cooled.
- Chill in the refrigerator for around 5-6 hours if making tartlets and 6-12 hours if making a pie.
- Using a piping bag, play around with our vegan dreamy whipped cream raspberry flavoured on top of the tartlets and pie. Refrigerate again and be sure to enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.