Our Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries are such an amazing dessert or treat to enjoy on Valentine’s Day! So delicious and fancy, we like to enjoy them along with a bottle of champagne or Kombucha.
We made them along with our Vegan & Gluten-Free Valentine’s Love Cookies (No-Bake) and our Vegan White Chocolate Pralines.
If you liked this recipe for Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries, check out our Vegan Giant Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, our Autumn Vegan Chocolate Pie, our Luscious Vegan Forest Fruit Pie, or the rest of our Sweets & Desserts recipes. You’ll love them!
And… in case you missed it, we are so excited to announce that we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
- In a food processor, combine the shredded coconut and melted coconut oil and process for around 10 minutes, until a cream has formed. Place it into a small bowl.
- Wash and pat the strawberries dry.
- Proceed to dip them into the chocolate coating, coating most of the strawberry. Place onto a plate lined with parchment paper or on a wire rack.
- Drizzle some of the coconut cream on top of them.
- Using a mortar and pestle, crush the pomegranate until it creates a powder. Sprinkle on top of the already dipped strawberries.
- Optionally, add some chopped almonds on top of the chocolate-covered strawberries immediately after you dip them in chocolate.
- Store in the refrigerator for the coatings to set and enjoy! They are delicious.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.