Vegan omelette is so easy to make and also delicious and nutritious. Made with tofu, oat milk, tapioca and chickpea flour, makes it the perfect Sunday brunch. One serving has 64% of the protein you need in a day (based on a diet of 2000 kcal per day). It also has lots of vitamin A, C, calcium and iron. Check the nutrition facts below!
We accompany these omelettes with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach, white onions and deliciously melted vegan cheese.
Vegan Omelette With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Spinach
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
OMELETTE BATTER INGREDIENTS
OMELETTE FILLING INGREDIENTS
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small white onions, finely chopped
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese, sliced or shredded
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat the olive oil and saute the onions until tender. Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for a few minutes until ready. Set aside.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the oat milk, crumbled tofu, nutritional yeast, chickpea flour, tapioca flour, turmeric, onion and garlic powder, salt, black pepper and oregano and blend until smooth.
- In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat the olive oil. When it’s warm enough, pour half of the omelette batter into the centre of the skillet and spread it out until it’s around 1/2 cm. Cook for around 4 minutes covered with a lid.
- Add some of the sauteed onions, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and sliced vegan cheese to one side or the centre of the omelette. Lift one or both sides with the help of a spatula covering the filling. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 2-4 more minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Follow the same instructions above to make the second omelette.
- Consume immediately. Enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.