This Sauteed Cabbage with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Olives makes a quick and tasty lunch. Normally when you think about cabbage, the word that comes to mind is boring, but ours is just not! Give it a try, you’re gonna like it! Additionally, this dish also provides you with 31% of the protein that you need in a day (based on a 2000kcal per day diet).
Sauteed with nutritional yeast, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and red pepper flakes, makes it quite a yummy lunch.
The secret is to chop the cabbage in very small pieces. We use our food processor, because it does it very fast!
If you liked this recipe, check out our Mushroom Vegan Soup – Quick & Easy. You’ll love it!
Shredded Sauteed Cabbage
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1/2 kg white cabbage
- 2 to 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into pieces
- 20 black olives
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, optional if you like it spicy
- Using a food processor, chop the cabbage into very small pieces.
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Stir in the cabbage and cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Add in the nutritional yeast, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives and cook for 10 more minutes or until golden and ready. Add more olive oil if desired.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
So, so yummy and one of the best cabbage recipes I’ve had! Can’t wait for leftovers tomorrow!