This Low Calorie Hummus + Raw Veggies platter is such a fresh, healthy and delicious meal. It makes a filling yet light supper for warm evenings, perfect for summer time. The low calorie hummus is without added oils, made of chickpeas, lemon, ground cumin, oat milk, cayenne pepper, roasted paprika and a tiny bit of tahini. You’re going to love this meal. Enjoy!
If you liked this light recipe, check out our Sauteed Cabbage with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Olives. It’s delicious!
Low Calorie Paprika Hummus + Raw Veggies
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
Low Calorie Hummus
- 800 g boiled chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 medium-sized lemon's freshly squeezed juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 large roasted red bell peppers, from a jar or homemade
- 4 carrots, cut into strips
- 3 celery sticks, cut into strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
Low Calorie Hummus
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, ground cumin, oat milk, cayenne pepper, and roasted red peppers and process until smooth.
- Scoop into a medium-sized bowl. Enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Wash all your veggies in cold water. Pat with a dry paper towel.
- Cut the carrots, celery sticks and red bell pepper into strips.
- Place the low-calorie hummus in the center of a platter and arrange veggies around it in a rainbow like pattern
- Serve immediately or cover with a few layers of cling film and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.