Our Overnight Vegan Pear & Banana Oat + Chia Pudding is so healthy, creamy and delicious. Have you ever tried the combination of pear, bananas and cinnamon? Well, it tastes so good, it’s heavenly! It’s the perfect breakfast for its nutritional value, and at the same time, it’s like eating the most yummy dessert. The perfect excuse to wake up early in the morning if you have these goodies in the fridge waiting for you.
Additionally, did you know that one tablespoon of these tiny chia seeds have more calcium than a glass of cow’s milk, more antioxidants than blueberries and more omega-3 than salmon? They are so healthy, eat them!
What about rolled oats? Did you know that oats are among the healthiest grains on earth? They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidant plant compounds. Half a cup of dry oats contains (extracted from healthline.com):
- Manganese: 191% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 34% of the RDI
- Copper: 24% of the RDI
- Iron: 20% of the RDI
- Zinc: 20% of the RDI
- Folate: 11% of the RDI
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI
- Smaller amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)
This is coming with 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, but only 303 calories. This means that oats are among the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat.
If you liked this recipe, check out our Overnight Oat + Chia Pudding for Breakfast. We hope you like it! 🙂
Pear & Banana Chia Pudding
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 3 cup oat milk
- 6 pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 8 tbsp chia seeds
- In a high-speed blender, combine the oat milk, pears, bananas and cinnamon powder, and blend until smooth.
- Using 4 glasses/jars, pour 1 cup of the blend into each jar. Stir in 2 tbsp of chia seeds and 1/2 cup of rolled oats inside each jar, and combine. Cover the jars with their lids and store in the refrigerator overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, enjoy your healthy breakfast!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.