These Mini Vegan Pizzas are extremely delicious and so easy and quick to make. You can make them for brunch, lunch, dinner or simply as a snack. We make them very often, especially for Sunday brunch. Everybody loves them! Give it a try, you and your family will enjoy them so much 🙂
The vegan mozzarella is to die for and compliments the pizzas perfectly. The recipe is from The Buddhist Chef. We have just changed a few ingredients.
If you liked this recipe, check out our Potato Veggie Lasagna – Vegan & Pasta-Free. You’ll love it!
Mini Vegan Pizzas with Homemade Vegan Mozzarella
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
Mini Vegan Pizzas
- 325 g wholegrain rye bread, ~10 slices
- 80 g sun-dried tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 20 tbsp tomato sauce
- Dry oregano
- 30 black olives
- 30 green olives
- 10 large dollops of vegan mozzarella, ingredients above
- Fresh basil leaves, optional
- 1 green chili pepper, sliced
- In a small pot, boil the cashews for 15 minutes.
- Melt the coconut fat in the microwave or using a double boiler.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the lemon juice, raw sugar, nutritional yeast, agar powder, tapioca flour, salt, boiled cashews, melted coconut fat and water and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly until it thickens. Pour it into small ramekins and refrigerate for at least one hour before using.
Mini Vegan Pizzas
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Spread 2 tbsp of tomato sauce on one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle dry oregano.
- Add the sliced sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and dollops of vegan mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutos or until the cheese has melted.
- Add fresh basil and serve immediately. Enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.