This Red Wine Sangria is made with lots of fresh fruits and without any added sugar. Sounds amazing right? This is the most delicious and refreshing Red Wine Sangria recipe you’re going to find!
Red wine sangria has its origins in Spain, being one of the most popular drinks there. Being a Spaniard myself, I have prepared this delicious drink many times, and wanted to share the recipe with you. I hope you will enjoy it. Cheers!
You can also find this recipe in our new cookbook & e-book ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes more than 150 satisfying vegan recipes. The recipe is on page 263, in a chapter entirely dedicated to vegan alcoholic drinks called “DRINKS O’CLOCK” The chapter includes all these recipes:
- LEMON CHAMPAGNE SORBET
- LEMON VODKA DELIGHT
- JELLY WATERMELON SHOTS
- HIBISCUSPOLITAN COCKTAILS
- IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR – VEGAN BAILEYS
- IRISH PUMPKIN SPICED LIQUEUR – VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICE BAILEYS
- WHITE RUSSIAN
- WHISKEY SOUR
So refreshing and delicious, you’ll love them all!
And… in case you missed it, we are so excited to announce that we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store (currently ON SALE!), and our Etsy Shop (also on sale there!).
If you liked this recipe, check out our Italian Basil & Strawberry Mojitos. They are delightful!
Red Wine Sangria
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 3 oranges, peeled and diced
- 2 tangerines, peeled and diced
- 2 lemons, peeled and diced
- 5 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 4 apples, peeled and diced
- 750 ml red wine, 1 bottle (13% vol), refrigerated overnight
- 1.5 l orange juice , freshly squeezed, cold
- 1.5 l Schweppes Lemon, cold
- Ice, optional
- Lemon slices
- In a large glass container, combine all the ingredients.
- To serve, pour sangria and a scoop of fruit into glasses. Decorate with lemon slices, strawberries and cherries.
- Enjoy, it’s delicious!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.