These Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Cookies are incredibly easy to make, and so much better for your health than any other chocolate cookies you can find. They are also yummy yummy. 1 single cookie provides you with 18% of the protein, 31% of the dietary fiber, and 25% of the iron that we need in a day (based on a 2000kcal per day diet) and just 254.5 kcal. Isn’t that amazing? Cookies with an outstanding nutritional value! 🙂
They contain only 5 ingredients: raw cacao, unprocessed peanut butter, pure date syrup, oat milk, and vegan chocolate chips. Simple and yet amazing. We hope you’ll like it!
If you liked this recipe, check out our Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake recipe. You’ll love it!
Healthy Chocolate cookies
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine raw cacao, peanut butter, date syrup and oat milk in a bowl, and mix until a dough consistency has formed.
- Make 7 balls out of the dough and flatten on baking parchment.
- Top the cookies with the pieces of vegan chocolate of your choice.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool before consuming and enjoy, they are delicious!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.