If you need a last-minute no-bake dessert this Halloween, these raspberry jam-filled Vegan Bloody White & Dark Chocolate Sandwiches are quick and easy and so delectable!
The combination of sweet and tart flavours when you bite into them is absolutely delicious! They’re also freaky scary! Perfect for Halloween!!
You’ll love our homemade vegan white chocolate recipe, so easy and yummy!
Halloween is our all-time favourite holiday, even though where we live it’s not very celebrated, which is really too bad. But that doesn’t stop us from celebrating every single year! This year we decided to go big and prepare a very spooky table of scary treats. Here you have the recipe for our Vegan Bloody Chocolate Sandwiches in both dark chocolate and white chocolate. We love them, so delicious and so scary too. What do you think?
For the making of the vegan white chocolate, we use our Homemade Cashew Butter. Remember to have it ready before starting to make this recipe.
If you liked this recipe, check out all the other Halloween treats that we have created: our Halloween Red Strawberry Vegan Cupcakes w/ Gut-sy Basil flavoured inside, our Halloween Vegan Bloody Chocolate Cupcakes, our Halloween Vegan Rotten Witch Fingers, and our Halloween Vegan Monster Eyeballs. You’re gonna love them all!
Also make sure to check our Halloween E-Book: ALL PLANTS: The Halloween You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes 16 spooky-delicious recipes for the perfect Halloween party! You’ll love it!
We have also recently published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store (currently ON SALE!), and our Etsy Shop. Our cookbook has an entire chapter dedicated to Halloween, called “SPOOKY HALLOWEEN” found on page 265.
Vegan Bloody White & Dark Chocolate Sandwiches
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp pure date syrup
- In a small saucepan or pot, heat the frozen raspberries over medium-high heat until soft. Mash the raspberries until there are no large chunks anymore. Add the date syrup. Give it a mix and set it aside to cool.
VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE
- Be sure to have the homemade cashew butter ready.
- Combine the raw cacao butter, cashew butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut oil into a metallic bowl. Set the bowl over a pot of boiling water on the stove stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Place about 1 tbsp of melted chocolate in each liner and tilt them, so the chocolate spreads to the sides.
- Place in the fridge for a few minutes (until the chocolate hardens). Now add about a tablespoon of the raspberry filling into the chocolate coated cupcake liners. Place in the fridge again for a few more minutes.
- Pour more melted chocolate over the raspberry filling. Tilt it a bit so the top is covered with the chocolate completely. Let it harden in the fridge for about 30 – 40 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is hard, carefully remove the cupcake liners and enjoy these creepy bloody sandwiches /half-cups!
- Store in the refrigerator, in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.