Halloween is our all-time favourite holiday, even though where we live it’s not very celebrated, which is really too bad. But that doesn’t stop us from celebrating every single year! This year we decided to go big and prepare a very spooky table of scary treats. Here you have the recipe for our Vegan Bloody Chocolate Sandwiches in both dark chocolate and white chocolate. We love this, so delicious and so scary too. What do you think? 🙂
For the making of the vegan white chocolate, we use our Homemade Cashew Butter. Remember to have it ready before starting to make this recipe.
If you liked this recipe, check out all the other Halloween treats that we have created: our Halloween Red Strawberry Vegan Cupcakes w/ Gut-sy Basil flavoured inside, our Halloween Vegan Bloody Chocolate Cupcakes, our Halloween Vegan Rotten Witch Fingers, and our Halloween Vegan Monster Eyeballs. You’re gonna love them all!
Halloween Vegan Bloody Chocolate Sandwiches (Dark & White)
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small pot, heat the frozen raspberries over medium-high heat until soft, and mash the raspberries until there are no large chunks anymore. Add the date syrup. Give it a mix and set aside to cool.
VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE
- Be sure to have the homemade cashew butter ready (recipe above).
- Combine the raw cacao butter, cashew butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Set the bowl over a pot of boiling water on the stove stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Place about 1 tbsp of melted chocolate in each liner and tilt them, so the chocolate spreads to the sides.
- Place it into the fridge for a few minutes (until the chocolate hardens). Now add about a tablespoon of the raspberry filling into the chocolate coated cupcake liners (place it in the middle). Place it in the fridge again for a few more minutes.
- Pour more melted chocolate over the raspberry filling. Tilt it a bit so the top is covered with the chocolate completely. Let it harden in the fridge for about 30 minutes at least.
- Once the chocolate is hard, carefully remove the cupcake liners and enjoy these creepy bloody sandwiches /half-cups!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.