Vegan & Refined Sugar-Free healthier than most Giant Chocolate Chip Vegan Skillet Cookie served with a scoop (or two) of ROSEMARY INFUSED ICE CREAM anyone!? We can’t stop eating this combo! And feel no guilt, as it’s healthy!!! This giant cookie is made with date sugar and unsweetened soy yoghurt! It’s also super easy and quick to make, so fluffy and yummy, perfectly sweet and moist (thanks to the soy yoghurt which in this case is the perfect egg substitute!), but it won’t make you feel sick afterwards… You won’t be able to stop yourself as it is the perfect cookie! Everyone in your family is going to love this recipe, we promise you!!
If you liked this recipe for Giant Chocolate Chip Vegan Skillet Cookie, check out our Vegan Red Velvet Brownies w/ Vanilla Ice Cream recipe, our Vegan Basil Ice Cream with Strawberry Sauce Recipe, and our Healthy Vegan Chocolate Doughnuts. You’ll love them all!
And… in case you missed it, we are so excited to announce that we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store (currently ON SALE!), and our Etsy Shop (also on sale there!).
Vegan Giant Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup date sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy oat milk, Oatly Barista or similar
- 2 tbsp creamy oat milk, Oatly Barista or similar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened soy yoghurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 100 g vegan chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Canola oil, to grease the skillet
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC/347ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In another bowl, combine the creamy oat milk, unsweetened soy yoghurt, date sugar, canola oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a skillet with canola oil and pour the cookie batter inside it, with the help of a rubber spatula. Cover with all the chocolate chunks.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 17-18min.
- Serve warm topped with a scoop of our Rosemary Infused Ice Cream w/ Blueberry Sauce or our Basil Infused Ice Cream w/ Strawberry Sauce (links to recipes above!). Enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.