These are seriously the Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes that you’re ever going to have. And the most delicious too! So light, super delicately flavoured with cinnamon and pure vanilla, and naturally sweetened with ripe bananas, and refined sugar-free date sugar, which is the healthiest kind of sugar that you can find.
They are incredibly easy to make, using simple, and mostly healthy ingredients. Everyone will love them, plus 1 140g portion of these pancakes has just under 300 kcal and contains 31% of the dietary fibre, 14% of the protein, 63% of the vitamin C, 32% of the calcium, and 89.1% of the manganese recommended daily! See detailed nutrition facts below!
You can make them oil-free if preferred, but we recommend the addition of the 2 tablespoons of oil for the best pancake experience.
We use white whole wheat flour, a healthier alternative to all-purpose flour, containing more dietary fibre, and that, in our opinion, works just as good if no better to make desserts. But if you can’t find it, or don’t like it, you can totally use all-purpose flour to make these. We have tried making them this way, and they’re just as good!
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
If you liked this recipe, check out our Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts, our Vegan Red Velvet Brownies w/ Vanilla Ice Cream recipe, our Vegan Basil Ice Cream with Strawberry Sauce Recipe, our Vegan Giant Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, and our Healthy Vegan Chocolate Doughnuts. You’ll love them all!
And… in case you missed it, we are so excited to announce that we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store (currently ON SALE!), and our Etsy Shop (also on sale there!).
The Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 2 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup creamy oat milk, such as Oatly Barista
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 fresh passion fruits
- 4 kiwis, sliced
- 1/4 cup pure date syrup, store-bought or find the recipe in our cookbook ALL PLANTS linked above
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash the bananas first. Now add the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. The mixture will be thick and lumpy. Don’t add more milk, it’s supposed to be thick.
- Heat a large non-stick pancake pan over medium-high heat. Grease the pan with a bit of canola oil, and drop about 1/3 cup of the batter onto it. Cook until bubbles form, covering the pan with its lid. Then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, for 1-2 minutes, covered. Repeat with all the remaining batter.
- Serve with a large drizzle of pure date syrup, passion fruits, and kiwis. Enjoy these insanely delicious and fluffy vegan pancakes!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Incredible recipe, these are truly the fluffiest pancakes we’ve had. And they are so delicious too !! Beyond this recipe, you don’t know the good you do by sharing this wisdom. In my case, I am intolerant of infinite things, among them: dairy, eggs and cane sugar… with you I am learning a lot and you are allowing me to enjoy many foods beyond my intolerances. Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for your sweet words and I am so happy that we can help you enjoy food beyond your intolerances! We love that you like these pancakes so much, we really love them too, SO FLUFFY INDEED!