Nothing says Christmas like eggnog! And because we’re vegans, here it is: our Vegan Whiskey Eggnog! You’re going to LOVE IT! Insanely creamy, naturally sweetened with dates, so rich, and made in less than 5 minutes.
Traditional eggnog is made with lots of eggs, refined sugar, and dairy, while ours is without the eggs, the dairy, or all the sugar. Instead it’s sweetened with healthy and delicious Medjool dates, and so rich and thick thanks to the addition of cashews, coconut cream, and creamy oat milk.
This delicious Vegan Eggnog is made in less than 5 minutes and it’s the perfect drink to serve this Christmas. We like it cold, but some people like it warm, so your choice! You can also serve it with or without alcohol!
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
If you liked this recipe, check out our Vegan Irish Cream Liqueur, our Italian Basil & Strawberry Mojitos, and all the amazing cocktails and drinks included in our cookbook & e-book ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, Chapter “DRINKS O’CLOCK” including:
- LEMON CHAMPAGNE SORBET
- LEMON DELIGHT
- JELLY WATERMELON SHOTS
- HIBISCUSPOLITAN COCKTAILS
- IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR
- IRISH PUMPKIN SPICED LIQUEUR
- WHITE RUSSIAN
- WHISKEY SOUR
So refreshing and delicious, you’ll love them all!
And… in case you missed it, we are so excited to announce that we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop (also on sale there!).
Easy & Quick Vegan Whiskey Eggnog
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1 1/2 cup Oatly Barista, or other creamy oat milk
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in boiling water for 1 minute and rinsed with very cold water
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, refrigerated overnight (extract ONLY the solids)
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 7 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup whiskey
- Extra Ceylon cinnamon powder and freshly grated nutmeg for garnish
- In a high-speed blender, combine creamy oat milk, soaked and rinsed cashews, coconut milk solids, cinnamon powder, freshly grated nutmeg, pitted dates, and sea salt, and blend until smooth. Stir in the whiskey and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the blend into a bottle and refrigerate for a 3-5 hours.
- Serve the chilled vegan whiskey eggnog into fancy glasses and garnish with a bit of cinnamon powder and freshly grated nutmeg. Enjoy this insanely delicious drink!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.