If you like or used to like Baileys Irish cream, you will love this new creation of ours! We love homemade Baileys and we absolutely love chai, so we thought a Homemade Vegan Chai Spiced Baileys would be a dream come true. We were right, this drink is DELICIOUS, and you need to try it! It’s also so much healthier than ordinary Baileys, refined sugar-free, and SO SO CREAMY! Naturally sweetened with dates, so rich, and made in less than 5 minutes.
If you liked this recipe, check out our Easy & Quick Vegan Whiskey Eggnog, our Vegan Irish Cream Liqueur, our Italian Basil & Strawberry Mojitos, and all the amazing cocktails and drinks included in our cookbook & e-book ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, Chapter “DRINKS O’CLOCK” including:
- LEMON CHAMPAGNE SORBET
- LEMON DELIGHT
- JELLY WATERMELON SHOTS
- HIBISCUSPOLITAN COCKTAILS
- IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR
- IRISH PUMPKIN SPICED LIQUEUR
- WHITE RUSSIAN
- WHISKEY SOUR
So refreshing and delicious, you’ll love them all!
And… in case you missed it, we are so excited to announce that we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, Amazon, and many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Chai Spiced Vegan Baileys
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey
- 1/2 cup espresso
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tsp soy lecithin powder
- 3/4 cup cashews, soaked in hot water for 3 min & rinsed with very cold water
- 600 ml creamy oat milk, such as Oatly Barista edition
- 1/3 tsp chai spice, recipe here
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon powder
- In a high-speed blender, combine the Irish whiskey, espresso, vanilla extract, Medjool dates, soy lecithin powder, and soaked and rinsed cashews, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in creamy oat milk, chai spice, and cinnamon, and blend again until very smooth.
- Pour the blend into a bottle and refrigerate for 4 h.
- Serve into glasses over some ice and enjoy this super delicious drink!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.