These Vegan Chili Cheese Fries are the pure definition of comfort food. They are insanely satisfying, so delicious, gluten-free, healthy, easy to make… Everyone will love them. We can’t stop eating them! A bed of crispy yummy homemade healthy oven-baked fries topped with layers of our absolutely delicious The Best Ever Vegan Chili con Carne and super creamy, gooey, melty, stretchy, umami, spicy, amazing Vegan Cheese Sauce. They are so addictive and always a hit! Serve this delicious dish with a dollop of our homemade Thick and Creamy, Easy Vegan Sour Cream.
1 412 g serving provides you with 407.6 kcal, 27% of the protein, 32% of the dietary fibre, 94% of the vitamin C, 14% of the calcium, 149.4% of the thiamin, 125% of the riboflavin, 73.6% of the niacin, 138.7% of the vitamin B6, 27.6% of the vitamin B12, and 36.6% of the manganese recommended daily. See detailed nutrition facts below.
These Vegan Chili Cheese Fries are made with our Vegan Chili con Carne, but if you’re interested in a different kind of chili, Texas-style chili or a “Bowl o’ Red” without beans or tomato, be sure to check out The Best Ever Texas Style Vegan Chili. And if you like the method we use of seasoning and baking tofu bites to achieve that perfect meaty texture, you need to check out The Best Vegan Bolognese with Tagliatelle, as it’s incredibly delicious!
If you liked this recipe, check out our Vegan Red Cabbage Soup w/ Chunky Bratwurst Style Tofu Bites, our Swedish Style Vegan Christmas Ham, our So Delicious & Healthy Lentil Loaf made Entirely of Whole Foods, our Homemade Celebration Seitan Roast, our Mushroom Vegan Soup (Quick & Easy), our One Pot Tomato Vegan Soup with Basil Dressing, our Fluffy Homemade Vegan Bagels, our Sage&Rum Marinated Seitan Tenderloin, our Vegan Seitan Steaks (Wheat Meat), our Gluten-Free Vegan Mortadella, our Succulent Seitan Tenderloin, our Creamy Vegan Potato Gratin, and our The Best Gluten-Free and Vegan Fish & Chips. You’ll love them all!
And… in case you missed it, we are so excited to announce that we have published our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way, which includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store (currently ON SALE!), and our Etsy Shop (also on sale there!).
The Best Vegan Chili Cheese Fries
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1/4 batch The Best Ever Vegan Chili con Carne,
Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 batch The Best Vegan Cheese Sauce EVER,
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into wide sticks.
- Place the potato sticks in a large bowl and stir in the extra virgin olive oil. Mix well using your hands.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the potato sticks in a single layer on the lined baking tray, and season with the sea salt flakes.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 30-40 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Once the fries are ready, fill an 8×12 inch baking pan with them, and top with chili, and cheese sauce over the chili. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Once it's done baking, top with a few dollops of our delicious Vegan Sour Cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in a sealed container, in the refrigerator, for up to 2 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.