Vegan Mango Ice Cream that is soooo creamy, rich in flavour, and perfectly scoopable. Made with fresh mangoes, a hint of orange, and a bit of dark rum. So much better than store-bought, this vegan ice cream has the real flavour of mangoes, no artificial flavourings here. For mango lovers like us, this is your mango dream come true! The perfect tropical dessert to enjoy during hot summer days or all year round like we do!
This Vegan Mango Ice Cream is so creamy that you won’t believe that it doesn’t contain any dairy. Absolutely no ice crystals! PERFECTION!
We already have a “PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM” recipe in our cookbook & e-book on page 227, right next to our ice cream star recipe “BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY JAM“. We recommend you to try these both, as they are insanely delicious. Here you can see pics of them:
If you enjoyed this Vegan Mango Ice Cream and you’re interested in more vegan ice cream recipes, have a look at the following:
- Vegan Passion Fruit & Mango Ice Cream
- Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream with Red Velvet Brownies
- The Best Vegan Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Rosemary Infused Vegan Ice Cream with Blueberry Sauce
- Vegan Basil Ice Cream with Strawberry Sauce
- Vegan Vanilla Nicecream with Peanut Butter Made of Only Whole Foods
Or check out the rest of our Desserts & Sweets here.
You can also find an entire chapter on “DESSERTS & TREATS” in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, chapter 6, page 229. You can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
This is a churned ice cream recipe. We haven’t made it no-churn, so if you don’t have an ice cream maker, we can’t guarantee the same creamy results with no ice crystals. Please, if you decided to make it without using an ice cream maker, let us know how it turned out in the comments.
So Creamy Delicious Vegan Mango Ice Cream
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 500 g fresh mango chunks, ripe
- 400 ml coconut cream, canned
- 1 1/2 cups creamy oat milk, Oatly Barista
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/4 tsp guar gum
- 1 tsp dark rum, don't skip, it's essential to avoid ice crystals from forming
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed
- Add the full-fat coconut cream, creamy oat milk, raw sugar, and agave syrup to a saucepan, and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the fresh ripe mango chunks, the milk and sugar hot mixture, canola oil, guar gum, dark rum, sea salt, vanilla extract, orange zest, and freshly squeezed orange juice, and blend until very smooth.
- Pour the blend back into the saucepan and chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 5 hours. We prefer to chill it overnight.
- Pour the chilled blend into an ice cream maker and churn, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Scoop the ice cream directly from the ice cream maker and top it with your toppings of choice
- Or place into a loaf mould, smooth the top using a silicone spatula, and cover tightly with cling film before placing it in the freezer to set.
- Freeze for a few hours before serving the ice cream.
- Enjoy this super creamy and delicious vegan ice cream in a vegan-friendly cone topped with fresh mint leaves!
- If the ice cream has been stored in the freezer, you might have to let it soften at
room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes approximately before serving.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.