Very healthy yet delicious 2-Ingredient Persimmon Chocolate Vegan Pudding made using persimmon pulp, cacao powder, and optionally a bit of pure vanilla extract. An easy and nutritious vegan dessert recipe that everyone will love.
This chocolate pudding is not just vegan, but raw vegan too! Gluten-free, WFPB (Whole Foods Plant-Based), naturally sweetened with no added sugar, and amazing!
Interested in more recipes containing chocolate? Have a look at these:
- Easy Exquisite Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Decadent & Easy Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Mousse
- Healthy GF Vegan Twix Bars (Refined Sugar-Free)
- Giant Bakery-Style Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Crunchy Milk Chocolate Spanish Turrón
If you liked this recipe, check out our Decadent & Easy Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Mousse, The Ultimate Vegan Crème Caramel (Quick & Easy), Easy, Healthy, Delicious, Vegan Orange Jelly, our Vegan Chai Panna Cotta with Date Syrup Drizzle and the rest of our Sweets & Desserts recipes. You’ll love them!
You can find many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Also, check out our masterpiece THE ULTIMATE VEGAN CRÈME CARAMEL (QUICK&EASY):
Did you enjoy this 2-Ingredient Persimmon Chocolate Vegan Pudding recipe? We would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below and give us a rating. This will help us sustain veganVvocals.
2-Ingredient Persimmon Chocolate Vegan Pudding
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 350 g very ripe persimmons, weight after peeled
- 5 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract, optional but recommended
- Wash and gently peel the very ripe persimmons.
- In a high-speed blender, place the peeled persimmons, cacao powder, and optional vanilla extract, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into individual-sized containers and store them in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours up to overnight.
- Turn upside down and place onto plates. Serve cold and enjoy, these are so healthy and delicious!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Wow talk about a guilt-free dessert!! I’m so glad I found this! Thank you so much!
Absolutely delicious, easy and amazing texture. Loved it.
This is SO delicious and easy!!