These are The Best Vegan GF Healthy ‘Oreo’ Doughnuts you will ever have!🖤 They are refined sugar-free and oil-free too!
These doughnuts are actually nutritious as they are mainly made with gluten-free certified rolled oats, contain no oils, and are low-fat & refined sugar-free. They are also ready in less than half an hour!!
They taste 100% like oreo doughnuts & are SO SO INCREDIBLY FLUFFY!!!!
1 of these delicious doughnuts only has 165 kcal!!!!
Adding the product Just Egg to this recipe is what makes these doughnuts so so so fluffy as if the recipe contained eggs. We have tried several egg replacers and Just Egg is what works best! Don’t skip it!
Once you try these Healthy GF Vegan ‘Oreo’ Doughnuts, you’ll never want to buy any others!!!!😍
The addition of Black Cocoa Powder ~ Super dark Dutch-process cocoa is what makes these doughnuts taste exactly like oreo doughnuts🥳
The cocoa beans have been heavily Dutched, meaning they’ve been soaked in a solution that removes the acidity and mellows out the flavour — it also darkens the colour of the cocoa powder.
Click here to get The Black Cocoa Powder ~ Super dark Dutch-process cocoa that we use that tastes like Oreo.
If you liked these Healthy GF Vegan ‘Oreo’ Doughnuts, you will most certainly love our recipe for THE BEST CLASSIC VEGAN FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS!
Have a look at this insanely delicious recipe from our cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“
These are the most delicious, softest, and fluffiest vegan doughnuts you will ever have. Yes, they are THAT GOOD! Freshly homemade, light, and airy yeast doughnuts that are so much cheaper than buying them in a café. As for whoever thinks they are difficult to make, let us tell you, they’re not! Once you try them, you won’t be able to stop making them. Enjoy freshly made!
What about trying THE FLUFFIEST BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS?
Find our fantastic recipe in our cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way” too!
These Vegan Baked Chocolate Covered Doughnuts made with yeast are so unbelievably soft, light, and fluffy, yet considerably low-fat. The fluffiest baked doughnuts ever!
You can find many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), at Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
We have also recently published An All Plants X-Mas E-Book, with 145 vegan and mostly gluten-free recipes. The recipes include some of our newest creations such as our Vegan & Gluten-Free Stuffed Turkey and our Vegan & Gluten-Free Swedish Christmas Ham. Read more about it here.
Visit our Etsy Store too!
If you liked this recipe for The Best Healthy GF Vegan ‘Oreo’ Doughnuts, have a look at our Vegan Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts, our Healthy Vegan Chocolate Doughnuts, and all the rest of our Vegan Sweets & Desserts. You’ll love them all!
The Best Healthy GF Vegan ‘Oreo’ Doughnuts
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 7 oz rolled oats, gluten-free certified (200 g), blended into a powder-like consistency
- 1.5 oz Black Cocoa Powder ~ Super dark Dutch-process cocoa, 45 g
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 dash sea salt
- 6 tbsp Just Egg, don't skip! It's what makes the doughnuts so fluffy!
- 1/2 cup vegan unsweetened almond yoghurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 3/4 cup erythritol, or organic date sugar, or a mix of both
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cold brew coffee concentrate
- Cold-pressed canola oil, to grease the doughnut moulds/pans
- 4 tbsp vegan classic cream cheese, plain
- 3 tbsp vegan unsweetened vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tsp organic soy milk powder
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/185°C.
- In a dry high-speed blender, add the rolled oats and blend until powder-like consistency.
- Stir in the black cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Blend until it's all well combined.
- In a food processor, stir in Just Egg, vegan yoghurt, unsweetened soy milk, cold brew coffee concentrate, erythritol or organic date sugar, or a mix of both, and pure vanilla extract. Process until smooth.
- Stir in the dry ingredients from the blender, and process again until very smooth.
- Grease 2 doughnut moulds/pans with cold-pressed canola oil, using a basting brush.
- Add the batter to a piping bag and pipe it in or use a small spoon to carefully place inside the moulds.
- Bake in batches for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the doughnut comes out dry with a few crumbs clinging to it.
- Let the doughnuts cool completely inside the doughnut mould/pan. Once cooled, take out of the moulds.
- While the doughnuts are cooling, make the glaze:
- In a bowl, combine the vegan cream cheese, vegan unsweetened vanilla yoghurt, and organic soy milk powder. Whisk until very creamy and smooth.
- Dip the doughnuts into the glaze and gently twist to coat. Top with vegan white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours after dipping into the glaze so it has some time to firm up before consuming! Enjoy, they're delicious!
- Store in a sealed container, in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.