A show-stopping treat ideal for your Christmas party, this Vegan Nutella Pastry Christmas Tree is simply amazing! So quick & easy to make and extremely delicious, everyone will love it! Filled with The Best Homemade Vegan Nutella, you and your family won’t be able to stop eating!
A vegan nutella-filled pull-apart festive Christmas tree, there is no better Christmas treat! So buttery and flaky, filled with the yummiest melted vegan nutella … SO INDULGENT!!!
This treat is one of those Christmas sweets that are perfect to cook with your kids. So much fun and so delicious!
If you’re interested in making your own vegan puff pastry, check out our Homemade Vegan Spiced Pear Galette. There we teach you how to make our super delicious and much healthier vegan whole-wheat version.
If you liked The Best Vegan Nutella Pastry Christmas Tree, check out the rest of our Christmas-themed recipes and the rest of our Desserts & Sweets.
You can find many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
The Best Vegan Nutella Pastry Christmas Tree
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- The Best Homemade Vegan Nutella
- 2 sheets vegan puff pastry, learn how to make your own MUCH HEALTHIER whole-wheat vegan puff pastry here
- 1 tbsp canola oil, to brush the dough
- Icing sugar, to sprinkle on top
- Make sure you have The Best Homemade Vegan Nutella ready.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Place one puff pastry sheet on a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Spread a generous amount of vegan nutella on top creating a Christmas tree-shaped triangle.
- Place the second sheet of puff pastry over it and flatten slightly with your hands.
- Carefully begin cutting the tree form along the edges with a sharp knife. Remove the excess pastry.
- Make even cuts down both sides of the triangle, leaving 3 cm/1-inch uncut in the centre, to keep the tree together. Twist each strip from top to bottom to create the tree branches. Brush the tree with canola oil.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Sprinkle the baked Nutella Pastry Christmas Tree with icing sugar and serve immediately. Enjoy, you're going to love it!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Just made this! Turned out delicious and so fancy. Definitely recommend.
This was so simple and turned out delicious! Your vegan nutella recipe is the best one we have ever tried, better than store-bought!
Hi George & Christina,
I love your site and your recipes! I made this delicious recipe for Christmas this year, the kids loved it, and they’re asking if I’d make them again. I said sure will, I loved it too!
Thank you again for all your recipes and ideas.
Wow, this vegan nutella is absolutely delicious! I’m having to stop myself from spoon-feeding myself the whole jar! The kids love it too!
This is so easy to make and so delicious!
Made this nutella recipe today and it’s absolutely AMAZING!
I’ve made this vegan nutella recipe three times now. It’s wonderful. I think the cocoa butter and olive oil added are a game-changer. Genius!!!
This vegan nutella was SO good! I made it last night and it was delicious. I used to love Nutella in the jar and this tastes just as good if no better. Thanks!
This vegan nutella turned out so good! My daughter also loves it. Thank you so much for the recipe. I followed your recipe for hazelnut mylk from your cookbook. Soo soo good!