Giant Bakery-Style Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies that are so satisfying, insanely delicious and thick, with crispy edges, soft and chewy centres and loaded with lots of chocolate!
Apart from being super delicious, they’re also so quick and easy to make. They only take about 40 minutes to make (30 of those they’re in the oven), are made with simple pantry staples, and you don’t have to refrigerate or freeze them, just roll and bake!
They are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Once you start eating them, you won’t be able to stop yourself. They are dangerously tasty, you’ve been warned!
If you liked this recipe for Giant Bakery-Style Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies, check out our Decadent & Easy Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Mousse, The Ultimate Vegan Crème Caramel (Quick & Easy), Easy, Healthy, Delicious, Vegan Orange Jelly, our Vegan Chai Panna Cotta with Date Syrup Drizzle and the rest of our Sweets & Desserts recipes. You’ll love them!
If you’re interested in more vegan chocolate chip cookies recipes, we have a few in our cookbook & e-book ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way. Here you can see them:
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES: Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookies loaded with protein, fibre, and minerals, thanks to the addition of a secret ingredient: chickpeas! Yes, we know it sounds strange, but they are super delicious, refined sugar-free, oil-free, grain-free, and healthy. They are also soft, fluffy, and chewy filled with chocolate chips. No one will ever guess these cookies are made with chickpeas!
- COOKIE SANDWICHES: Super soft, fluffy, and chewy Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies sandwiched around two extremely delicious buttercream fillings: butter-free healthy vegan white chocolate, and silky chocolate made with 2 secret healthy ingredients and so yummy.
- OATMEAL COOKIES: These are the best Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Crispy edges with soft and chewy centres, and a very secret ingredient!
We have a few more recipes for cookies on the blog too. Here you can see them:
- Vegan Giant Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies Swedish Style
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Cookies
- Vegan & GF Love Cookies for Valentine’s Day (No-Bake)
You can find many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
Giant Bakery-Style Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/356ºF.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Use a sturdy spatula to stir the ingredients until well combined. Keep stirring until a cookie-dough texture is achieved.
- With the help of a large cookie scoop, shape the dough into big cookies and place them on parchment paper-lined baking trays. Leave some distance between them as they will expand even more once they're in the oven.
- Top the cookies with vegan chocolate chip chunks and flaked sea salt.
- Bake the cookies on the middle rack of the oven for 20-35 minutes, being careful so they don't burn. You want the cookies to remain soft and chewy on the inside, yet slightly crunchy on the edges.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy along with a big glass of oat milk, they’re delicious!
- Store at room temperature, in a sealed container, for up to 5 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.