So easy and quick, yet so creamy Exquisite Vegan Chocolate Pudding that tastes so much better than store-bought and is so much healthier than both store-bought and other homemade vegan recipes. It also contains a simple secret ingredient that makes it exceptional. Perfect for a family dessert or snack that everyone will love! Made in less than 10 minutes, it’s irresistible! Only 5 ingredients, this recipe couldn’t be easier!
If you liked this recipe for Vegan Chocolate Pudding, check out our Decadent & Easy Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Mousse, The Ultimate Vegan Crème Caramel (Quick & Easy), Easy, Healthy, Delicious, Vegan Orange Jelly, our Vegan Chai Panna Cotta with Date Syrup Drizzle and the rest of our Sweets & Desserts recipes. You’ll love them!
You can find many more recipes for vegan sweets in our new cookbook & e-book “ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way“, in chapter 6 “DESSERTS & TREATS”. In this chapter, you can find 32 incredible recipes for sweets, desserts, and even healthy treats for dogs! Here is a list:
- FLUFFY DOUGHNUTS
- HEALTHY GRANOLA
- BAKED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
- GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- TIRAMISU CAKE
- GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- YUMMY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- WINTER CUPCAKES
- X-MAS TREE CUPCAKES
- MANGO RASPBERRY PUDDING
- SEMLOR: THE SWEDISH DELICACY
- DATE SYRUP & TURMERIC PANCAKES
- OATMEAL PANCAKES
- HEALTHY CHICKPEA COOKIES
- COOKIE SANDWICHES
- OATMEAL COOKIES
- PEAR OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- RHUBARB & STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PASSION & MANGO NICECREAM
- BASIL INFUSED ICE CREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT PUDDING
- ICE CREAM BARS
- LAYERED PARFAITS
- EASY WHIP
- DREAMY WHIPPED CREAM
- EGG-FREE MERINGUE
- PUPPY WHOLE-FOOD TREATS
- PUPPY PUMPKIN TREATS
- PUPPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Click here to read more about our cookbook.
Our very first cookbook ALL PLANTS: The Food You Love, The Vegan Way includes over 150 satisfying recipes to feed all the members of your household (including your dogs!). It’s available internationally as a hardcover on Book Depository (with free delivery worldwide), Walmart, and in many other bookstores! Yay! Click here to learn more. You can also purchase it as a downloadable e-book (pdf) in our Store, and our Etsy Shop.
If you’re interested in more vegan recipes containing chocolate, have a look at these:
- Decadent & Easy Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Mousse
- Vegan Crunchy Milk Chocolate Spanish Turrón
- Vegan Giant Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Doughnuts
- Vegan Chocolate & Strawberry Cake with Doughnuts
- So Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Cookies
- Halloween Vegan Bloody Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting & Raspberry Filling
- Halloween Vegan Bloody Chocolate Sandwiches (Dark & White)
- Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Tofulicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Tartlets
- Vegan White Chocolate Pralines
- White Chocolate Vanilla Rainbow Cake
- Autumn Vegan Chocolate Pie
- Alcohol- Free Easy Vegan Tiramisu (with Gluten-Free Option)
- Vegan Red Velvet Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream
Easy Exquisite Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Enjoy friends! If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and tag @veganvvocals and #veganvvocals on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 800 ml creamy oat milk, Oatly Barista
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp raw sugar, more if you like it extra sweet
- 1 tsp lime zest, don't skip! Makes all the difference!
- Strawberries, for garnish
- In a container, take a quarter of the creamy oat milk (200 ml) and mix it with the cornstarch, until all the cornstarch has been dissolved.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the rest of the creamy oat milk with the raw cacao powder, mixing well.
- Put the saucepan over medium heat and stir in the lime zest.
- Right before the mixture starts simmering, stir in the sugar and the mixture of cornstarch and creamy oat milk, while stirring.
- Bring to a simmer, and let simmer for 5-6 minutes until the mixture has thickened. Let simmer until it becomes thicker and creamier, stirring continuously.
- Turn off the heat.
- Carefully, spoon the pudding into individual-sized containers.
- Cover them and store in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight, allowing them to set.
- Top them with strawberries right before serving. Enjoy this delicious dessert!
- Store in the refrigerator, covered tightly with cling film, for up to 2 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This chocolate pudding was simply amazing. So delicious I loved every bite. If you love chocolate, this is perfect. The flavour is beautiful and will definitely hit the spot. So easy to make. My favourite.
Dear Rosanna, we are so happy to hear that! It’s also one of our favourites! 🙂
This vegan chocolate pudding was so easy to make and so so tasty. Everyone should try this recipe!
OMG this is absolutely delicious! Made this last night and it was so easy. It smelled so good while it was cooking. It tasted so rich and smooth and that addition of lime zest made a huge difference, loved it!!